Bubbles – Rejected and Revised.

Soooo…maybe eating the bubble stick is not such a hot idea.  According to this: www.wildcrafted.com.au/Articles_Other/Health/Are_Your_Household_Products_Poisoning_You.html  

dish soap which is often used to make the bubble solution is quite toxic.  Maybe I’ll create a mixture using diluted Johnson’s Baby Wash, which is non-toxic, instead.  It will be expensive, given how much she loves her bubbles, but at least she won’t die of bubble poisoning.  Plus, they’ll smell all clean-baby fresh.


Talk to me

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s