This weeks Friday Five is five things that made me proud. I was a bad girl and forgot to do a five last week (and it was only the second week! The shame!), so I’ll think really hard and make these five extra special.
- Eirinn played a game with AH and I last night. It involved her running around the dining room table, making a pit stop at each of us to give us a huge hug and big, sloppy kiss. I was so proud of her showing so much affection.
- When I picked up Bosco from the groomers, she told me that he had the softest fur she’d ever seen on a non-puppy.
- I hit a homerun during Tuesdays softball game! Yay, me! It had been about 6 years since I had even touched my cleats and glove when I started subbing on my sister’s team this year. The feeling of hitting a homer is about as great a feeling in sports as there is.
- I swear. I’m not lying. I heard Eirinn count to 8. She was mimicking the television, but it was as clear as day.
- After such a tough week, I haven’t killed anyone. That’s something to be proud of, isn’t it? Not that I’ve felt like killing anyone, but a few times I’ve wanted to run to my bathroom, lock the door, curl up into a ball and rock myself to sleep.