Eirinn loves princesses, especially of the Disney persuasion. And I love doughnuts free things, especially of the non-mystery rice chip persuasion. So when I was given the opportunity by Kathryn at MomCentral to receive tickets to see Disney on Ice – Princess Classics, I was all “Heck yeah! I will be the Best Mom Ever! We’ll stay up late and have ball park treats and watch the princesses skate around like princesses being all princessy and she’ll love me forever because I’m the Best Mom Ever! She can even wear one of her many princess dresses out in public just this one time because what would be a better time to wear a princess dress than to Disney On Ice – Princess Classics?”
And then when I was told that I could have some tickets to give to you guys, I was all “Heck yeah! I will be the Best Blogger Ever! And we can stay up late and have ball park treats, et cetera.” Except you can be with your family and I’ll be with mine and we’ll create lasting family memories together but apart, you know? Otherwise it would get kind of weird because sometimes I talk like how I write and it’s not as funny in person.
I’ve probably totally confused you and maybe even disoriented you a little, if you even bothered to stick around until the end, so I’ll summarize in REGULAR HUMAN ENGLISH:
I have a family pack of 4 (four) tickets to see Disney On Ice – Princess Classics, presented by Feld Entertainment to give to one lucky reader.
The show is at the Rogers Centre, Toronto, Ontario, on December 18th at 7:00 p.m., (Opening Night!), so anyone out of driving range of the T Dot, sorry ’bout that.
To win, all you have to do is leave a comment and I will announce the winner on Friday, November 27th. If I get more than one comment, I’ll use Random Number Generator to pick a winner for me. That way, I’m not the bad guy. It’s called blame-shifting. Haz sum.
I also have a coupon code for you if you’d like to see the show but don’t win:
- The coupon code for the Toronto shows will be MCC — four tickets for $44 Monday-Friday (excluding Friday evening), and $4 off tickets for all weekend performances.
- Toronto shows are running from December 18th – December 27th at the Rogers Centre in Toronto.
- The tickets can be purchased from http://www.ticketmaster.ca and by entering the MCC code in the “MC promotion” box when purchasing tickets.
- Minimum purchase of 4 tickets required; additional tickets above 4 can be purchased at $11 each during the week and $4 off on weekends.
- Offer not valid on Rinkside or VIP seating.
- Cannot be combined with other offers. Service Charges, facility & handling fees will apply.
Good luck, readers!