Guess what, fools, I won an award! A Sunshine Award, given by the lovely and talented and exponentially more sunshiney – clairemontgomerymd. It’s my first award in the field of Sunshine and I’m just as surprised as you are. I’ve never been described as sunshiney before, so I guess we’ll chalk this one up to personal growth.
Look at me! I’m Sunshiney!
It’s actually my first award for anything ever, so this one’s going on the mantel. And because I am so sunshiney, damnit, I’m going to spread the sunshine to a few of my favourite sunshiners. But, because I’m a rebel plus lazy plus should probably get back to work, I’m going to pass the sunshine onto 5 bloggettes (rather than the requisite 12) who are even more sunshiney than I am, if you can believe it.
- Chelle, from Coffee & Zombie Movies – because today I found out she hands out dollops of whipped cream for treats at her house. I’m just waiting to be invited.
- Libby, from Libby Logic – because yesterday we got to see her baby’s squishy face and it’s just asking to be pinched.
- Sarah, from Naked Cupcakes – because she taught me everything I know about religion. I think I’m in trouble, thanks to her.
- Becky, from Steam Me Up, Kid – because every day that she writes is a day with singing birds, colourful rainbows, and poop stains of unknown origin.
- Denise, from The Pinto Beans – because she’s a new Real Life Friend and also because anyone with twins deserves twice as much sunshine.
To the award winners, please pass this on to your favorite bloggers! Here are the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post
2. Pass the award on to twelve five bloggers
3. Link the nominees within your post
4. Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
*I have no fewer than five songs on rapid rotation in my head now. You Are My Sunshine, This Little Light Of Mine, Let The Sun Shine In, If You Steal My Sunshine, and Walking On Sunshine. And every single time the word is sung, I pronounce it “shunshine”.